cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a User Interface for Microgrid

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all,

I am a student currently doing my final year project using LabVIEW, which I am new to. Currently, I am working with Node E in my main frame. The switch will display CLS (Red) and the LED will light up in Red when the connection between the load at Node E and microgrid is not connect. When the user click on the switch, allowing the load at Node E to be connected to the microgrid. Hence, the switch will change to OPN (Green) and the LED will light up in Green. However, when I test run my program with my school microgrid, when I could only turn on the connection between the load and the microgrid. I could not turn off the connection. Additionally, I wanted the switch to toggle between CLS/OPN when I click on it. When I test run it, whenever I click on the switch, it will immediately jump back to CLS despite the having a connection between the load and the microgrid. Is there anything I should take note of?

Thank You

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,279 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Olso

Hi Oslo,

It sounds that you have a problem with the mechanical action of your switches, are you using the typical boolean controls?

I suggest you to check the following example where you will see the different behaviors between each mechanical action.

Understanding the Various Types of Mechanical Actions for Boolean Controls in a Timed Loop Using Lab... 

Cheers

Guillermo Oviedo
R&D Software Engineer
CLA | CTD
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,235 Views)

Thank you for your reply, I will try again on the weekday.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,196 Views)