LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Power Function with a loop

Hello Folks! 

I am trying to create an own power function with two indicator, where indicator 1 is x and indicator 2 is y so its like X^Y. I have tried many things but I have not come to an solution. I've also been searchin on the internet but I have not found anything there either.

Here is a picture of my program but im quite sure that its wrong.

picture.PNG

Hints or examples would be appreciated.
Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(854 Views)

Hi Puccii,

@Puccii wrote:

I am trying to create an own power function with two indicator, where indicator 1 is x and indicator 2 is y so its like X^Y. I have tried many things but I have not come to an solution. I've also been searchin on the internet but I have not found anything there either.

Hints or examples would be appreciated.

Hint: go the to top area of the LabVIEW board and take care of all those "Training resources"!

(Reasons for that hint: you talk about controls, but you name them "indicators". You don't seem to know about features of tunnels at structure borders, which is pretty basic LabVIEW stuff. You use the "icon" view for terminals. You don't care about using the AutoCleanup function before posting an image of code. You upload an image of code instead of real code: we cannot debug/edit/run images with LabVIEW.)

Solution: Learn the LabVIEW basics, then use a shift register!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(851 Views)

Learning how to use Quick Drop can be useful. There is a power of X function:

Power Of X.png

You should still learn about shift registers though 😂.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(803 Views)