LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Analog Signal In Labview (Rookie)

Hello Folks,

I want to produce voltage signal from Analog Output from my device(USB-M Series NI USB-6229). But also I want to control some parameters like how much delay I want before the signal produce, how much the signal duration will be, how much time it should wait until next signal will be produced, what is the frequency of the signal, what is the signal shape(waveform) of the signal, what is the amplitude of the signal etc. I don't know how to research this thing in to labview so I thought maybe some of you guys can guide me. Just drop a example figure for what I am looking for that I plot in Matlab.

Electric Signal.jpg

I am new about this program, so if any further info you guys need, I will try to put here. Also sorry If I say any rude, I really don't want to. It may due to my lack of English.

Thanks,

Kind Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,921 Views)

I started to design something but I guess I made beginner misstake (as expected).

1.PNG

From here, I tried to control;

Pre Delay time, Post Delay time, Signal Duration time. Also parameters related with signal.But I did wrong somewhere but where?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(1,905 Views)

Hello,

I was try to figure it out how I can create a analog signal that I can arrange the pre delay time and post delay time

Electric Signal.jpg

I create the sine signal with very basic diagram:

2.PNG

But this create cont. signal, I am looking for creating signal with stop time, I want to start my signal at 2 second after my program start, and after 1 signal generated, stop signal for 6 second. and repeat whole 9 second period again and again. This numbers just for example, I want to control my signal delay times. I tried some things, but I couldn't be able to it, I couldn't even see any sort of canceling signal. I am new at LabView :(.

Thanks already,

*I use LabView 2013

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(1,897 Views)

Hello, I added the simulation on the signal you desired in previous posts. You can connect this simulated signal to Analog output NI DAQ functions.

Message 4 of 6
(1,842 Views)

Have a look at the Example Finder for Analog Input\Voltage (with Events) - Continuous Input

It should give you some ideas.

---------------------
Patrick Allen: FunctionalityUnlimited.ca
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,829 Views)

Firstly,

Thanks for all replies, I managed to do it in Lab, but I am currently outside. Tomarrow I will share how I manage it.

Also Tolgahan, thanks for your work, I couldn't check yet, tomarrow also I will look how you deal with it.

Thanks again!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,820 Views)