LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creat differnet imaq,input different content,but display same picture

Dear all,

can you give me some advice, thank you.

I am try a program, define or creat 5 different imaq, use to dispay 5 pictures result, in the process, i input different contents to every image variable, but the 5 image variable display same picture content.

my program chart:

i use a sub vi to define or creat 5 different imaqs to image variable, use the main vi to call this define sub vi and transfer read picture to main vi...

thannk you for your support.

Eric

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,827 Views)

My guess is that you are grabbing 5 images but putting them in the same IMAQ reference.

But that is only a guess since I can't see your VI that shows how you actually programmed it.

Attach your VI to your post next time and you might be able to get more specific help.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,815 Views)

Whatever RavensFan says that's correct and it might have same IMAQ memory reference for all.

Create different Image buffer name for each Image and this page may help you https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z0000019M8YSAU&l=en-IN

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,805 Views)

We can guess which of several dozen "mistakes" you made in your code, or you can post your code (be sure to post the actual .VI file, not a partial picture of the Block Diagram) and we can not only help you find what is wrong, but explain what you need to do (so that you learn how IMAQdx works).  Your choice -- post your code and get a quick and appropriate answer, or put up with our guesses ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,780 Views)

thank you for your support.

and i use your advice to try it, creat imaq and define different name, use this way can avoid this issue.

I get and understand this information, it is that labvire program creat image and define different name like as setup a different buffer size for every different image.

thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,775 Views)