LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert from dynamic data diffrent values

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello, i need make convertion from dynamic data and after to dynamic data but i have some issue, after this convertion on X scale i have diffrent value, in the example below in Graph there are values from 0-0,1 and in Graph 2 from 0-1000, how can i solve this problem with no changing input signal?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,338 Views)

The solution is to not go from dynamic data to an array to dynamic data again.

Your original dynamic data wire contained the timing information created by the simulated signal, which is a dT of 1/10,000 or  0.0001.  Yu lost that timing data when you converted to an array.  Then when you went back to dynamic data, it assumed a dT of 1.  Thus you multiplied your dT or X scaling factor by 10,000.

If you do need to convert from dynamic data to go back  (and I don't know why you'd want to do that) configure those mini-express VI's that do the conversion to go to the waveform data type.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,318 Views)

Thanks for the answer, it would work with this simple example but i use this conversion becouse i need to use a IIR filter (in output i cant use waveform), can you have some idea how to change this with filter?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,301 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Timoteya

If you're really fixed on wanting to use the dynamic data type and the array, but changing back to dynamic data for the graph, you can either change the scaling setting on the graph or do this:

dynamicWaveform.png

Here, I've converted the DDT to Waveform, and then bundled the new array into the waveform using Build Waveform. This preserves the existing t0, dt settings. Then I use a different configuration of the To Dynamic Data node (WF -> DDT) to get dynamic data.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,276 Views)

Thank you very much, that was exacly what i needed.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,262 Views)