cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling two relays

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I have a problem in controlling the relays i developed to two loops for relays one to control solenoid and other to control fans. solenoid loop should be working when fans stops. I am unable to control the loops or may be my developed logic is incorrect. Please any body help me with this. I am using pxi2586 hardware.

thanks

shaik

Message 1 of 15
(2,879 Views)

can you pls down convert it to 8.6 and post or just post block diagram code, this might help me

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15
(2,861 Views)

Hello systemcrash,

I am new to labview i dont know how to convert from labview 2010 to labview 8.6...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(2,857 Views)

@shaik1 wrote:

Hello systemcrash,

I am new to labview i dont know how to convert from labview 2010 to labview 8.6...

This is documented in the LabVIEW Help. File -> Save for Previous Version.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(2,852 Views)

Hi

please see the attachment for the down converted version.

Regards

shaik

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15
(2,844 Views)

Two loops are independent of each other and hence you cannot control.

I haven't worked with Ni-Switch but you are initializing at 2 different places and you are using same credentials even though you use different control K0&K1 is it not giving you error ?

One simple thing you can do is Use FAN CONTROL local variable in SOLENOID LOOP. When FAN CONTROL becomes true start the solenoid functionality.

Controlling can be done in many ways, try the above method as initial try.

See the attached Modified VI.

Kudos are appreciated.:manvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(2,835 Views)

HI,

The reason I am using different initialzation is I want the solenoid to switch ON and OFF as soon as the fans stop and again switch ON and OFF before the fans starts again.  Attatched is a signal diagram for the fans and solenoid functioning.

Regards

shaik

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15
(2,810 Views)

did you try that attached modified VI. The same initialization will do the task you mentioned. You dont need 2 different initialization.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(2,793 Views)

HI,

I did tried but its only initializing fans relay not the solenoid relay.

Regards

shaik

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(2,777 Views)

ok, pls try same concept with 2 different initialization then . And your application is solenoid should turn on when your fan control is stopped write?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
(2,775 Views)