LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control the RPM by adjusting shear stress

Hello there,

I am working on MPS (Microphysiological system) platform in which there are 8 channels and that are organ specific (i.e, Lung, Gut, Liver...) so I have made the program in which I only can control the speed which control the flow rate but my requirement is if I put the shear stress values according to that motor rotation should be controlled. Is there any way I can do this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(655 Views)

Hi Wajiddjo,

@Wajiddjo wrote:

I have made the program in which I only can control the speed which control the flow rate but my requirement is if I put the shear stress values according to that motor rotation should be controlled.

Is there any way I can do this?

Most probably yes...

Sounds like you want to implement some kind of control loop: measure your process value (shear stress?, flow rate?) and calculate an output value (motor speed?). It surely would help to receive more information on your problem...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(637 Views)

That's right. Actually what happens in biological term in my understanding when the we culture the cell on substrate to grow and than we supply the media by supplying the media flow through cells it creates some sort of pressure on the boundary wall that actually is shear stress.

In our end we can control the media flow by increasing or decreasing the speed of the motor.

First thing I have to study that how much media is flowed at particular speed.

but how we can make it through labview programing 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(620 Views)