LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Test Stand

hi,

i have a main LabView VI which can starts Test Stand and run a sequence

now i need a break button in LabView who break Tast Stand and i need a answer from Tast Stand that he is in "break mode"

- how can i creat a break button in LabView?

- how can i get the answer.... whats the name of the property node?

thx for help

rabber

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,633 Views)

rabber,

first of all, this question refers to TestStand, so you should post it in the TestStand forum.

Despite that, TS ships with examples for USER INTERFACEs. This is, what you are looking for.

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,629 Views)

i have to program this in LabView why it is a TS problem? TS has now problem!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,611 Views)

rabber,

i understand that the VI you got is already a TestStand UI. So it already loads TestStand and is able to load and execute sequences, correct?

In order to add a "break" functionality, you have to use the TestStand API. Therefore, you must be familiar with the "TestStand API for UI implemention", otherwise, you will likely fail to achieve your goal.

I have the impression, that you are not familiar with the TestStand API. My recommendation was to look at shipped examples in order to learn how to interface to TestStand from a VI.

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,604 Views)

so here the solution.... that was what i want to do 😉

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,551 Views)