LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Linear Motor with LabVIEW

Good afternoon, I am a student of Mechanical Engineering and I am working on a project consisting of a linear motor control by force (with load cell) and displacement (with an LVDT), for this I am using the LabVIEW.
I already have the program that controls the motor manually and also the program that takes the load cell measurements (which you send attached image).
I wonder how the two programs could join in, ie give an indication of strength and direction of the engine forward and the engine performs it and when you get to this force stops.

Thanks in advance for your attention!
Greetings Rodrigo Silva

Motor Control.jpgSem título3.jpgSem título2.jpg
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,076 Views)

This post was over a month ago, have you figured out how to integrate more in to your program?

Yous said "I wonder how the two programs could join in". IIf you don't know this already, you can drag and drop the components of each block diagram on to a single block diagram or each other's diagram. This could allow you to share information between the outputs (motor control) and the readings (load cells) to do whatever you like. I would suggest you explore the Front Panel (grey window in LabVIEW) controls and indicators available and the block diagram (white window in LabVIEW) functions palette. 

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,911 Views)