LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continously saving the array file with 1D boolean with different kinds of data ?

I need to save the continious acquisition of different types of data in one data file from different DAQ channels.

I need to put the write fnction in the while loop...so that all data may be accumulated continously.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,192 Views)

KRAZE4LV wrote:

I need to put the write fnction in the while loop...so that all data may be accumulated continously.

So did you put the write funtion inside the while loop? Did it work?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,191 Views)

Please see the VI attached, actually I am able to store the data but it gives only last data but my concern is to get continous data in the same file with

different titles of the column.

Please modify. I am using LV 2009, its liitle urgent.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,184 Views)

That VI does not appear to do anything like you want it to do. Did you just find this someplace and think it would work unmodified? Where is your main VI? How are you trying to save there?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,180 Views)

yes i followed some example...

at this time I am using the random numbers...as some data... Please can you explain me how can I modify?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,177 Views)

There are numerous methods and many are shown in the shipping examples. You can use the DAQmx stream to file or simply wire up the Write to Measurement File to your DAQ data. In order to save without interupting the data acquisition, look at the producer/consumer template.

Modify your main VI and attach that.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,173 Views)