LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Voice recognition programme to LabVIEW

I am new to LabVIEW and i am doing a project about using voice to control robots. I would like to ask how can i set up a programme about using a voice recognition programme connecting to LabVIEW and change it to command. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,292 Views)

First, take a class in LabVIEW,  Expect to spend several months getting up to speed.  (Consider someone who asks about "Voice Recognition Program in C++", and who says "I'm new to C++" ...).  Find, if possible, a Mentor (could be a fellow Student who's been using LabVIEW for a few years or a Friendly Instructor, and schedule regular sessions with them to help get you started on learning the Basic Concepts and the Necessary Wiring Skills.

Recognize that this is not a trivial task, even if you have a routine written in "something else" that can "do the translating for you".  But if you are diligent, and get some good training and mentoring, you might have something to show for it by the end of the term.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,254 Views)

This link has some tools for building LabVIEW diagrams via voice control. I am not certain that it will work for running them, but it might get you started. 

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-APIs-Blog/LabVIEW-Speak-Programming-LV-through-voice-commands/ba-p/...

Keep us posted on how it goes; it sounds interesting. 

Good luck.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,235 Views)

Thank you for the information 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,201 Views)