LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining data and table display

Solved!
Go to solution

I have two questions that are probably really simple, but I've been working at this a few hours and still haven't found the solution.

1. Need to put a time stamp into the table that has all the data from the array(convert to string?)
  2. All the data points from the array read vertically on the table. How can I make all data points including the time stamp read in one row for each time interval?

Thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,514 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author LabNoob14

If you want the current time, you don't need to wire the input to "Get date/time string".

We have told you in the earlier discussion to get rid of the express table VI and dynamic data. A table is just a 2D array of strings, so just built it in a shift register. I don't have your hardware, but the attached should be able to give you some ideas.

Also make sure to be able to stop the VI. If you would run it forever, it will run out of memory eventually.

(I would also recommend that you don't use periods in file names. While it is allowed, it can cause confusion with the identification of the file extension)

BuiltTable.png

Message 2 of 2
(2,504 Views)