LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circle tank

Hello,

i would like to have an tTank which looks like the round LED in LabVIEW. The "Round Tank LED" should be filled after time from top to down.

Does anybody knows how to do this?

I'm using LabVIEW 2011.

Thanks

Elvis

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 23
(3,229 Views)

Round LED for filling?. Why don't you use the tank indicator and change the scale from top to botton and use it.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 23
(3,211 Views)

There's a nice idea in Todd's Challenge (https://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/ui/blog/2009/05/20/a-ui-challenge-and-a-labview-response).

Use a tank control with a image as a facade.

--
Marko H

OptoFidelity - Enabling Smarter Future

Tampere - Espoo - Oulu - Cupertino - Redmond - Zhuhai

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 23
(3,196 Views)

thats a nice idea but maybe someone knows how to do this more comfortable.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 23
(3,180 Views)

Define "more comfortable". More comfortable for what purpose? For creating it? For aesthetics? For programmability? For customization? For sitting on a couch to watch TV?

Message 5 of 23
(3,175 Views)

@smercurio_fc wrote:

Define "more comfortable". More comfortable for what purpose? For creating it? For aesthetics? For programmability? For customization? For sitting on a couch to watch TV?

Ditto that.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 6 of 23
(3,166 Views)

Ben,

Kudos for your Humor. Makes me go through all your posts. 😄

-----

Message 7 of 23
(3,163 Views)

@P Anand wrote:

Ben,

Indeed. I especially like the pot-belly on the guy. There's one comfortable guy.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 23
(3,160 Views)

@smercurio_fc wrote:

@P Anand wrote:

Ben,

Indeed. I especially like the pot-belly on the guy. There's one comfortable guy.

Yes that made me laugh and took no time to hit kudos. (Whether Ben would disclose where he is getting these funny stuffs)

-----

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 23
(3,156 Views)

@P Anand wrote:

@smercurio_fc wrote:

@P Anand wrote:

Ben,

Yes that made me laugh and took no time to hit kudos. (Whether Ben would disclose where he is getting these funny stuffs)

The humor was Svarieo's. I just provided the image.

My profile >>> Images >>> Emitcons

see here

Most of those were found and posted by Ray Robichard (JLV) years ago. I just sorted them into a album.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 23
(3,151 Views)