LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change fps and resolution in a Thorlabs DCC1645C camera

Hello,

Im working with a DCC1645C camera with Labview. I need to programatically change the fps and the resolution, but if I try to do that with a property node: FrameRate, Width and heigh are only Readable attributes. Also, the video modes of the camera that are displayed in MAX are only a few modes and all of them has 1280x1024 and 10 fps.

When using the manufacturer software of the camera I am able to change both, resolution and fps. Also, Thorlabs gives some VIs to work with the camera, where the fps can be set, but I dont know how to use this VI in my program, where Im using IMAQdx to acquire the images.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,732 Views)

Hello,

There is a function called IMAQ Resample where you can set the resolution of your image, there is no function to change the FPS settings, but you can set both attributes (FPS and resolution) using the property nodes that you found, they are read attributes but you can change them  to write,  just right click the property node and click on the "change to write" option on the drop down menu.

Hope to help you.

Thiago Matos
Engenharia de Aplicações
National Instruments Brasil
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,675 Views)