LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case structure help

Ok, thank you so much to all.

Here I have one more doubt that I could not figure out from past two days. I discussed it yesterday and did not get any help from forum. May be I was not explained well. Once again, I have a state that is having one case structure inside that sate which decides about next state. Problem is, when I click the RUN button and the particular stage(one the case in primary case structure) is running first time and resulted False(first time) to Inside case structure terminal(this case structure decides the change of state) ----> I would like to go some other state.

When the particular state(same case as I explained before above red color) runs when click RUN button again after some time, the inside state change case structure selector terminal(blue color) encounter true(means after it went to some other state according to the true and again back to this particular state same as above red color and this time return false to inside selector terminal)

Then at this time----> I would like to go another state (not same state as above). How can I develop this logic here. I can not give two sate names in one false case but I need to give two states according to the time when false is encountered by inside selector terminal.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 23
(1,225 Views)

You've got the boolean logic figured out now, along with how to use shift registers to maintain information between iterations, correct?   You can also use a Select statement so that you pass one value if the condition is True, and a different value if the condition is False.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 23
(1,223 Views)

Can you post the code that you have written?

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 23
(1,211 Views)