From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone explain the following LabVIEW block diagram...

I attatched the snapshot of the entire VI this time also the paper, incase you've missed it earlier. Whatever, I just wanted to implement difference equations, equations of the form y(n)=x(n-1)+.... So, how is that possible through LabVIEW? Could you please suggest me a way?
Thank you
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,130 Views)

How are equations of the type p(n)=x(n-16)-1/32[y(n-1)+x(n)-x(n-32)] implemented in LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,077 Views)

@HimajaAk wrote:

How are equations of the type p(n)=x(n-16)-1/32[y(n-1)+x(n)-x(n-32)] implemented in LabVIEW?

I don't know why you use the word "type", it is clear that you want us to tell you how to put that equation in LabVIEW. To access the element of an array at a specific index, you can use the "index array" function. I'll assume that p=0 when n<32.

Himaja Equation.png

Message 13 of 14
(1,040 Views)
First of all.. Thank you very much!!!
I used the word 'type' because that is not the actual equation i was working on. It is a different one. I wanted help in implementing difference equations so I quoted that equation as an example. Anyways, thank you.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(1,005 Views)