LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I develop a labview code from a remote computer?

Hi,

I am trying to check the feasability of a new data acquisition code on an old PC. The problem is that the target PC is very old and I can't install labview on it. I read my way through many of the RT tutorials am familiar with some of the basics features. I understand that I can create a stand-alone application on the old target PC. I also know that the fron pannels and some of the input can be controlled programatically. However, what are my options in case I need to modify the block diagram and run the application again? I want to know is there any way to develop the code on my office PC and debug/run it on the target PC. Unfortuantely, this was the only relevant thread I could find: http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=70&message.id=7462&query.id=1375136#M7462 . Does anyone know of any new features/modules that can help me?

I am working with LV 8.2 and RS232 communication with the target PC I/O devices.

I would be very greatful to anyone who could offer me some insights on how to tackle this problem.

Regards,

Tamir. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,205 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,201 Views)