LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cambridge Technology servo system

IWe have a Cambridge Technology servo system (603X) to control a scanning microscope mirrors. Currently, we use an old ISA card to drive the controller and collect the photodiode signal, and we want to replace the card with NI daq card. I tried to get some info from Cambridge Technology, but had little luck. Did anyone have more luck?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,364 Views)
erezg,

We have had many customers put together systems that do very similar things.  We do have very fast and accurate DAQ cards, but we also have a series of cards that are made for Motion (for more information: http://www.ni.com/motion/) and have ports for Digital I/O.  That site is probably your best resource for getting more information.  If you tell me a little more about your application - I know you have servo motors and are reading a diode signal, how many motors?  what kind of resolution would you need? etc. - I'd be glad to recommend a few cards.  Let me know if you have any questions, or would like any formal quotes sent to you concerning our cards.  Thank you!

-Allison S.
Applications Engineer, NIC
-Allison S.
Calibration Services
Product Support Engineer
Message 2 of 2
(2,345 Views)