From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMT's S2VNA initialization issue.

Hello, I created a LabVIEW driver with LabVIEW 2023 (64-bit) for CMT S5048 Vector Network Analyzer in windows11. 

During testing of the driver I am getting "error -200 occurred at an unidentified location" which is related to CMT Initialize. It shows that I can resolve the issue by turning on the analyzer or giving power to the instrument or connecting USB properly and so on. Unfortunately I did all the checkups to resolve the issue even though I am getting the same error and I had been to the LabVIEW's error chapter but -200 error code is not available. Can you please let me know how I can come out of this issue?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(623 Views)

Do you know if the CMT's drivers are supported on Windows11?

Better to check with CMT for support as the error originates in their driver VIs.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(613 Views)

Hello, thank you for the response.

Finally I am able to solve the issue. 

I have another issue regarding the encoder. I have an encoder (built by myself) . I bought different parts from different organizations.

Now I want my labview software to read the encoder but I don't have suitable drivers for that. My encoder is a rotary motion encoder with an absolute interface.

Additional info: In the PCB circuit board I used the IC controller "PIC17C44-16 I/P L715 9848 SAN" from MicroChip.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(525 Views)