From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD Exam and Sample Test

Hi,

I am planning to take the CLD test in a month's time. I started working on the sample questions for CLD and compeleted one sample test (Car Wash). 

I have attached my solution with this post. I would greatly appreciate if you could provide me any feedback on how I have performed and some of the important things I am missing in this solution in order to pass the CLD. And with this, would I be able to clear the CLD exam?

Thanks in advance!

nshenoyk

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,533 Views)

Is "Stop Program" supposed to stop the program right away?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,525 Views)

Not right away, but if STOP is pressed during the wash is in progress, Program will stop after one of the wash types is complete.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,511 Views)

Right on. To my eye, your code is good. There may be a few example you can compare here:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Certification/Sample-Exam-Solutions-for-Review/m-p/1824703

Did you do this in four hours?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,480 Views)

Thank you Todd. Appreciate your comments. I did the test in 4 hours but had to break it into two 2 hrs session. But overall it was 4 hrs.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,474 Views)