From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLAD Sample Exam 1, question 2:

Solved!
Go to solution

tbob wrote:

Although I agree about ambiguous wording, I must say that the group at NI that makes the questions consists of a wide variety of people, including some who's first language is not English.  It is an extremely difficult task to create fairly worded questions.  They are doing a good job, but there is still plenty of room for improvement.  Letting the test taker see which questions they missed will be a huge step in the right direction.  I believe this feature will be coming very soon.

Yea, you're definitely right. I used to work at NI and so I give them a good-natured ribbing once in a while, like teasing a brother 🙂 I know most of the people in the Certification department and they're very sharp, capable people who are doing their best faced with a difficult task. But I also know they monitor the boards and take into account the feedback we give them to continually improve their offerings. In that light, great discussion all around!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(1,304 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author chrisking

Well i have to say agree with regards to the exam having ambigious questions. I have now sat the exam 3 times and still have not passed the last time, i got 65% so only needed 2 marks.I was gutted. It s rather annoying that there are only 2 past papers on their website and also you cant see where yoy went wrong in the exam and get poitners as to where your weaknesses are.

Fingers crossed for the next time!!

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(1,181 Views)

Hi

Well i sympathise having now sat the test 4 times, and the past 2 times missed the mark by 1 mark.

The last time was a complete farse as we were given 15 mins less time for the exam. The exam

has always been 1hour long when i sat it last we were told that we had only 45 mins to do it in as they

wanted to squeeze all the exams in. This i feel really does take the biscuit.

Did anyone else have this experience?

I also have found a lot of questions on the papers quite ambiguous, i am relieved to know i am not alone in this.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(1,033 Views)