From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button scaled with unknown criteria

Hello, I'm having troubles with some buttons that I created starting from the System OK button: as you can see from the attached screenshot two of those buttons are automatically scaled while the others are not (this button resize happens when I run the built version of my VI on another computer with Windows 7 without "Aero").

I cannot understand why this happens on those specific two buttons and not on the others.

I attach one button that resizes (Visible.ctl) and one that doesn't (Move.ctl)

Thank you in advance!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,625 Views)

anyone? i still didn't find a solution to this problem 😞

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,548 Views)

Do the buttons have different settings regarding "Scale Object with Pane"?

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,525 Views)

No they don't. And they are all packed in a cluster (even though I have the same behaviour on other buttons that are not in a cluster). The funny thing is that I used the button that does not change size as "template" and replaced in on the button that was automatically scaling, i put the same pictures that it had before and now I have all my buttons not scaling anymore. It's still a mystery that I would like to understand for my future developement (and I don't like mysteries)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,499 Views)

Hello cassaniti,

i tried it out and it seems to work both are scaled in the same way.

big.PNG

best regards
Alexander
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,476 Views)