LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build installer undefined error -12 CDK_CreateNewWizard_Invoke.vi

Solved!
Go to solution

I search in the forum without solution for my error. I tried to build a installer with LabVIEW 2009 and I have each time the same undefined error -12. Here what I did :

- I made a very simple vi, build a application and installer, same error

- I downloaded LabVIEW 2010 evaluation version, same error.

- I uninstalled DAQmx, same error

- I uninstalled my antivirus, same error

- I installed LabVIEW 2010 evaluation version on an other PC, same error

I joined the window with LabVIEW 2010 error description.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,945 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author yanl14

DON'T USE ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE SOFTWARE. It erased something you need to do a installer.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,940 Views)

Hi Yan14,

I know this is a pretty old post but what do you mean by "advanced system care software"?  I am getting the same error when trying to build and installer.  I took some of the same steps (i.e. reinstalling LV and uninstalling my antivirus) but still get the error.  Any advice?

Thanks,

Eric

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,712 Views)

No. I had this error message when I used a software to "optimize" the computer : clean register, erase duplicate dll, erase temp folders etc., in this case it was "Advanced System Care". I had to reinstall not just LabVIEW but Windows too.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,705 Views)
Wow... I was hoping it wasn't going to come to that. I think I'm just going to take the easy route and install LV on another computer and make the installer there. I too have some windows optimization software. I tried uninstalling that and was still having issues. Thanks for the reply.

-Eric
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,702 Views)