From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Digital Signal

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey guys,

I need to duplicate an analog waveform as digitally.   Can anyone show me a quick way to modify my current VI to gen the same signal as digital?

Thanks,

Zach

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,152 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author super-neuron

Is this what you're trying to do?

-Ethan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,146 Views)

Ethan,

Is there a way to build digital signals from scratch?   I would like see that if possible.   This is however I novel approach I had not considered.   I'll see if I can make it work in my larger construct...

Thanks,

Zach

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,138 Views)

Zach, 

This example builds a digital signal from scratch and plots it two different ways.  I don't really like the Digital Waveform VI's, but that's just me.  I think they're a pain in the butt.  However, if you're dealing with large waveforms and using compression they might be much more efficient.  Good luck!

Ethan

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,115 Views)

Ethan,

I would like to thank-you for these fine examples.   You've provided everything I need.   I agree that building them from scatch is a pain in the butt.   I will attempt conversion of AO signals whenever possible.

Thanks again,

Zach

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,086 Views)