cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blinking string color

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

By default, a string indicator blinks in red when it is set to blink in the property node. i would like to know if is it possible to change this color??

thanks!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,776 Views)
Solution
Accepted by rlages

@rlages wrote:

Hi,

By default, a string indicator blinks in red when it is set to blink in the property node. i would like to know if is it possible to change this color??

thanks!!

You can't, but here's an article about how you can fake it if you really, really need something like that.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
Message 2 of 4
(3,765 Views)

Actually, you can change this, but the change is global. The details are at the bottom of the article billko linked to.

Note that this is set in the INI file, so if you're building an EXE you will have to find the relevant line in the LabVIEW.ini file and put it in your EXEs INI file.

IN LV 2017 go to options>category Environment>Color, change blink fore & background colors.

this will change the colors for all items that are set to blink, I don't know how change the colors for individual items.

R

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,959 Views)