LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Binary to Text-Excel conversion; problem with T0

I am converting my binary files to text files for use on an ADInstruments software, Labchart. I managed to put together a program that works, by borrowing liberally from examples posted here. However, I am stuck at the requirement for resetting T0 back to (0 or 1903....). I have played with this a bit to get rid of the T0 reset, but I get things where my waveform is reversed and inversed (???). In its current form, it seems that the times are all shifted from milliseconds to seconds (I get the same waveform but the scales are way off). If any one can point in a more productive direction, I would appreicate it. I have done a number of searches and have not found anything that seems to do the trick.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,093 Views)

Could you explain specifically what you are trying to do here?  What do you mean by "the requirement for resetting T0"?

Your scales are off because you're not setting dt for the combined waveforms, I think.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,082 Views)

Hi Just_Starting,

I looked at your code and did not see any reference to t0. Could you elaborate a little more on what that is? The scale in your graph may be off if you are casting seconds to milliseconds. Also, if your graph is being reversed/inversed then you may be handling your arrays incorrectly. Could you post a screenshot of your graph?

Also, I would suggest clicking highlight execution on your block diagram and then running your VI. This will allow you to watch your VI execute.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,057 Views)