LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base developer and full developer software for sale

Solved!
Go to solution

I want to sell of my base and full developer s/w - what do I need to do (e.g. - deregistering etc) so that I can sell of these 2 items ?

Regards

Yap

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(984 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author tzinhaen@gmail.com

Hi Tzinhaen,

tzinhaen@gmail.com wrote:

I want to sell of my base and full developer s/w - what do I need to do (e.g. - deregistering etc) so that I can sell of these 2 items ?

Call your local license admin/service (most likely this will be your local NI sales department) and discuss that issue!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(955 Views)

Do you recall clicking OK to two pages which asked you if you accept the License Terms when you installed the package ? Its now time to actually read that !! 

You can read that here too : https://www.ni.com/content/dam/web/pdfs/legal/software_license_agreement_en.pdf

Read the section 2 - License  Types. If you have a Named User license, I think you can sell the license to another user and ensure the new user is registered with NI in lieu of your name. And I think this can happen for a maximum of four times.  And as I understand, NI does not care what price you sell it to the new user. ( I maybe wrong on this aspect ) . Anyway you can read the whole agreement  thing patiently !! 

Raghunathan
LabVIEW to Automate Hydraulic Test rigs.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(930 Views)

Thanks - much appreciated

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(824 Views)

Many thanks for the advice !

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(821 Views)