cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B1500 read data while measuring

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I'm trying to control my B1500A. I need to read datas while B1500 measuring.

All drivers are provided with a reading after measurement completed. I didn't manage to read the buffer before the end of the measurement.

does someone know how to do this?

many thanks

Claire

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(4,441 Views)
Trying to read a measurement before the measurement is taken does not make any sense to me. Please explain with more details.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(4,422 Views)

I need to do a sampling measurement, so I program for example 100 points with an interval of 1 second or with a sweep measurement, from 0V to 1V with a step of 20mV.

and i need to recover data as the measurement.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(4,414 Views)
I still don't understand your issue. Are you not able to get the values after the sweep is complete?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(4,403 Views)

ok, I need to know the result during measurement because if the current is too high, I stop measuring. Otherwise I might destroy my DUT.

PS: excuse my English.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16
(4,398 Views)
I don't believe you can do anything until the sweep is complete unless you do one step at a time in your code.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(4,391 Views)

I can do this with a 4156, I recover data every second. but with B1500, there is a data output buffer, I don't know how it works.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(4,386 Views)
Then you need to study the manual and post to Keysight if you don't understand.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(4,377 Views)

Well, if I've posted my question here it's because I hoped someone could help me. 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(4,369 Views)
But your question is not related to LabVIEW. It's very instrument specific. Someone here may have experience with it but the experts are at Keysight.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(4,364 Views)