Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning new names to List of files

Solved!
Go to solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Huqs

Alright, I was able to solve my problem at some degree. The VI that i desired to make, works now. 🙂 . You guys can use the files that I have attached to check it. Now all i want to do is, enhance it for example. Having header at the top in Spreadsheet window or if there is anyway I could filter out the file names loaded in the spreadsheet. If anyone can help me out that would be great. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 23
(626 Views)

Hi Huqs,

You are already displaying the column headers, you just have to type something in. Alternatively, you can use the column header strings property. If these are in your spreadsheet, use "Delete From Array" to delete the first row. Write the rest of the array to the item names, and write the deleted portion to the column header strings.

temp.PNG

You'll have to be more specific when you say "filter out the file names"

Message 22 of 23
(621 Views)

Hi greogoryj, 

thank you very much for the help with ColumnHeader! 😄 . I really am sorry for the lack of clarification. here's a snapshot of what I was talking about when I said filtering the files from Spreadsheet. it's only a made up a front panel( So there is no block diagram yet). Hopefully the picture will help you and other to understand. if you still have question, please let me know.  Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 11.55.25 AM.png

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 23
(613 Views)