From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Problem with Labview and the USRP N210

Good Morning,

I try to generate a square signal with the signalgenerator from Labview and send it to the Ettus USRP N210 but i have problems with the frequency and  if i connect a Oscilloscope i cannot see a squaresignal. The only signal wich appears is the carrierfrequency from the USRP driver. If i change the frequency from the squaresignal nothing happens.

Thx for your help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,944 Views)

Hi,

I have still the same problem. I upload the VI for better support.

Carrierfrequencie   1Ghz

Sinusfrequencie     10 Mhz

If you have some Questions because of the german language it should be possible for me to answer.

Thx for your help

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,910 Views)

Hi Christian,

I suggest you try the attached VI. It is one of our Example VIs that ship with the driver and it does Asynchronous TX. The main difference that I see with your VI is that in the example we create a Complex double cluster that goes into the input of the USRP Write VI.

If you want to send more complex signals, like a square wave, have you tried modulating your message in AM or FM and demodulate back in RX.

Let me know if the example worked for you.

Best regards,

Karim

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,871 Views)