LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occurred while install LabVIEW NXG Web Module

I use LabVIEW 2020 and LabVIEW NXG 5.0 on Windows 10

I tried to install LabVIEW NXG Web Module because I would like to use NI SystemLink Tag

and NI Web Server in my project, but every time I try to install they always inform me like this.

I tried to solve this problem with the method in this link

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000kIbbSAE&l=en-TH 

but it's not work.

2021-06-30_11-32-53.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,806 Views)

Hi! 

This is a common problem when installing NI Web software, once you uncheck the "NI Web Server Development Support ..." item you should be able to install the software correctly.

However, if your application requires web development the only solution that has worked for me so far is uninstalling all NI software using both NI Package Manager and additional uninstallers like RevoUninstaller, which will remove any related items in Windows Registry. Make sure to uninstall both RabbitMQ and Erlang so they can be installed from scratch when installing LabVIEW NXG.

Hope this solutions works for you,

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,792 Views)

Hi AlejandroJ,

Thanks for your answer.

I've already downloaded RevoUninstaller and use it to remove any related items in Windows Registry.

I'm quite sure that I uninstalled both RabbitMQ and Erlang, but it's still occurred the old error.

Please suggest me what should I do.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,735 Views)

That's unusual, I have had this issue in 3 independent computers and they all resolved after following those steps:

• Uninstalling all software from NI Package manager
  • Using Revo to uninstall NI Package manager
  • Using Revo to uninstall Rabbitmq and erlang
  • Using Revo to clean any services, registers and folders related.
  • When that doesn't work I also deleted manually related items and folders from Windows Regedit (be careful)
  • In extreme cases also go through all of the disk files and delete anything related to national instruments, IVI, rabbit, etc. (Hidden folders as well)

These would always ensure me a clean installation of NI software.

Here in this post  mr jyoung8711 talks about a different approach dealing with the RabbitMq service (which is what crashes the installation) I haven't try his solution but might help you if the above did not work.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,706 Views)

Hi AlejandroJ,

Now, this problem has been already solved by G Web Development Software.

No need to install NI Web Server with LabVIEW 2020 anymore.

NI Web Server is installed with G Web Development Software instead

and I didn't see any error from RabbitMQ and Erlang while installing.

Thanks for anything you help.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,725 Views)