From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agilent e4991a

Hello!

Does anybody has examples of programs on Labview for the impedance analyzer Agilent HP E4991a?

In advance thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,775 Views)

Hi Versys,

Have you been successful in controlling the Agilent device in LabVIEW?  I cannot seem find the LabVIEW instrument driver for the Agilent E4991A.  I am not sure how familiar you are with using third party products in LabVIEW, but we have instrument drivers for each product so that you can successfully communicate with the device.

With that being said, if you have an instrument driver for this specific device, could you please let us know where you found it?

Typically, there are examples in the instrument driver folder at this file location if you have the driver for the device:

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2010\instr.lib\Agilent E4991A\Examples

Additionally, if you do find the instrument driver, here is a KnowledgeBase article that will help you get the download into the correct folder.

How Do I Install My Third Party Instrument Drivers?

I hope this helps and please let me know if you find that instrument driver.

Kim W.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,749 Views)

This question was already answered in the original post.

See what I mean about dupicate posts?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,739 Views)