LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agilent U2353 - data acquisition

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, I am stuck with a problem. I can not understand, how to measure my waveform. I am trying to measure user defined waveform. I think, that I do not understand how the card is working. I have a freqency of my signal 100Hz.  I have a single-shot acquisition and my sample rate is 500kHz. I using a command ACQ:SRAT 500000. Then I set acquired number of points by command ACQ:POINT. 

And my problem is, that the card dont give my back my required number of points, and the number of points change when I change sampling rate or the frequencz of the signal. 

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,077 Views)

You need to give a lot more information for us to help.

Are you trying to get information directly from the Agilent device?

Based on your question I have to ask are you using any NI software to do this communication? If so what are you using. If not why are you asking this question here. You might have more luck going to the Agilent website for help.

If you are using NI hardware to read from the Agilent device please post the code so we can help trouble shoot your issue.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,040 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kajo97

Your issue seems to be that you don't wait long enough for the instrument to complete the capture. Please refer to the below image for a sample order of operations for your use case. 

electricsanto_0-1574176535737.png

Please share a snippet of the code you are using (SCPI commands, values, order of operation)

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,992 Views)