cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aforge .net library

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi everyone,

I 'm trying to use AFORGE .net library inside Labview to take snapshots with my webcam (MS LIFECAM VX1000). I 've googled a lot but found nothing, so I have installed AFORGE, put the dll in my project folder, and implemented the attached VIs which is a translation of this C# code : http://vimeo.com/7526663.

The getvam.vi looks for connected cam and starts the first found (I have only one). It also initializes the frame event (using a callback event registration) with the VI reference event.vi.

The event.vi should put the bmp picture in the picturebox.

Finding my cam works perfectly but no frame event occurs so nothing is sent to my picturebox. Also, no error message appears in the error cluster.

Does someone use this library in Labview or have an idea of what is wrong in my vi?

Sincerely,

Max

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,932 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author MaxF51

Ok, so I 've found my stupid error : I entered a wrong value for devicemoniker. All is all right now ! (see attached file)

Thanks

Message 2 of 3
(2,897 Views)

Hi MaxF51,

I'm starting to use AForge.NET in Labview and all starting point would be greatly appreciated.

I ru your VI successfully! did you develop more stuff to control the webcam? cam settings? capture to AVI? read from AVI? any help is welcome to speed-up!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,580 Views)