From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add/Remove Software on cRIO 9014 (unresolved discrepancies)

Hi everyone,

I am trying to use old controller cRIO-9014 to create a test project on LabVIEW. I installed student version of LabVIEW 2021, opened NI Max and formatted the previous data from cRIO-9014 (as somebody else was using this controller for their project). Now I am trying to add software on this controller (connected-safe mode & no program installed) but I am getting this unresolved discrepancies error (please find the attachment).

1. Is their any way I can get all the required stuff from the attachment without buying a licensed version of LabVIEW ?

2. Should I be able to find cRIO 9014 controller in Discover an existing target in LabVIEW software (I think No because cRIO-9014 is not compatible with my LabVIEW version-2021 but just wanted to confirm)? 

Thanks in advance !

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(888 Views)

Hi,

this combination of LabVIEW version and cRIO will not work at all.

The last LabVIEW-version including drivers to support a cRIO-9014 is LabVIEW 2018.

Regards, Jens

Kudos are welcome...
Message 2 of 3
(850 Views)

Hi, 

it might seem a dumb question but im new to cRIO and LabVIEW...

is there any possibility of making it work? like downloading the LabVIEW  2018 runtime, patch or something? if yes, I would be really thankful to know the proper way in details.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(769 Views)