From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ActiveX event callbacks show the problem in real time

Solved!
Go to solution

ITZ%LOW$M7AYJRD(@3~}@QN.jpg

When use the event callback routine, why does the value of “网页标题2” not be displayed in real time based on “网页标题”????

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,783 Views)

billko_0-1626195181549.png

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,748 Views)

Since debugging pictures is almost impossible, added by the fact that the Chinese characters offer to me 0.0% additional information whatsoever, all I can tell you is that you understand something wrong here. As far as I'm concerned you could have posted a picture of a nice flower and asked

"When use the event callback routine, why does the value of “x7234wxxxwerwrewre” not be displayed in real time based on “sdfvbcvbetery55345453453534”???? I would have understood just as much "Bahnhof"

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,742 Views)
Solution
Accepted by DUT-sxh

Hi,

By looking at the image 网页标题2 is updated by local variable of 网页标题. I don't see the necessity yo update this variable using Local Variable. Based on the data flow of the program 网页标题2 and 网页标题 indicators will be updated at a same time (网页标题 with the value read from the ActiveX property and 网页标题2 is updated by the previous value of the 网页标题 from local variable). This is the reason 网页标题2 value is not show in real time.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,726 Views)

Incorrect.  Based on dataflow, it is not possible to determine whether 网页标题2 will get the old or the new value of 网页标题.  You both read from and write to 网页标题, but the sequence is undefined according to the principle of dataflow.  Either one might happen first.

-Kevin P

CAUTION! New LabVIEW adopters -- it's too late for me, but you *can* save yourself. The new subscription policy for LabVIEW puts NI's hand in your wallet for the rest of your working life. Are you sure you're *that* dedicated to LabVIEW? (Summary of my reasons in this post, part of a voluminous thread of mostly complaints starting here).
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,722 Views)