From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acquisition of analog signal with PCI-9820

Hi,

I have a PCI-9820 card and i've to do a continuous acquisition but after that i have to apply a 60MHZ frequency double internal and also do a kind of trigger so i can in a waveform chart a capture of this .

My questions are how i can apply the frequency to my signal ,and also how can i do the triggering ? 

Thank you for any informations

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(2,527 Views)

Hi nasnas1,

I checked your acquisition card, it seems to not be a card from NI. So I'll have a limited support. What version of LabVIEW and kind of drivers are you using ?

I don't understand your question. Your card is a input device, how can you apply a frequency to the input signal ?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(2,498 Views)

Hi Sebastien,

thank you for your response , yes exactly it's not a card from Ni it's from ADLINK , I'm using a 2017 version of LabVIEW and a DAQ-LVIEW plus-64bit driver ,but in the datasheet it says that it works with DAQPilot . However it works with the DAQ-LVIEW .

Actually I'm trying to do approximately the same thing as an interface already made which i have only the excutable version.

I will try to explain better : the input of the card is connected to a probe which allows me to acquire the signal of a magnetic field, after that in labview i have to do the continous acquisition of signal , and apply to that a 60MHz frequency in double internal which is 120Mhz.

please find attached the block diagram and the interface.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(2,491 Views)

Any Help or suggestion Please i would be so greatful

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(2,466 Views)

Hi nasnas,

what does the Adlink support say about your problem?

Do you get any errors in your VI when acquiring at 60MHz?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 5 of 16
(2,462 Views)

Thanks for your reply, Actually i don't get an error with  ,but how can i get a time base conversion so i can do the DOUBLE internal CLK as shown in the front panel .

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(2,459 Views)

Hi nasnas,

how can i get a time base conversion so i can do the DOUBLE internal CLK as shown in the front panel .

The answer should be explained in the manual of your DAQ device. (Otherwise you need to call the Adlink support!)

Best regards,
GerdW

Message 7 of 16
(2,453 Views)

I'm not sure if it is related to the daq device or the parameter of the clock .

I will try to call the Adlink support and see .

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(2,449 Views)

Hi,

Beside that i have another question concerning the waveform.

My question is when i have a waveform and i want to do a trigerring and capture it in another waveform ?any idea how could i do that ?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(2,436 Views)

Hi nasnas,

when i have a waveform and i want to do a trigerring and capture it in another waveform ?any idea how could i do that ?

So you have acquired a waveform and now you want to analyze that signal?
And with "triggering" you want to find a certain subset of that signal and place it in a different waveform?
Then you need to define the conditions for this "triggering" and aplly them on your DAQ signal…
Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(2,433 Views)