Solved!
Go to solution

I need to have access to program. Bellow i leave a screenshots 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,211 Views)

Suggestions:

• You don't need (and don't want) to wire any inputs into Open Application Reference (if it is on the local machine) -- the defaults are correct.
  • You don't need a loop -- the VIs in memory won't change (unless you change them programmatically).
  • Don't send code fragments as pictures -- attach the actual VI so we can "try it ourselves" exactly as you coded it.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,201 Views)

I did not coded the program which i want get premission. This program is an .exe created in labview. Some VI's inner this program i know, but not all. I need know names all of them. 

U haven't given any solution. 

The question is, how to get full premission to memory of this program. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,165 Views)

Untitled 2.vi it is a VI which have to have acces.

action is an exe with included VI inner. Tell me, what is name of VI in this exe. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,161 Views)

As far as I know, a compiled-to-EXE LabVIEW program does not give you "hooks" into its internal VIs (I'm happy to have some wiser heads point out that I'm wrong about this, by the way).  The exception, of course, is if you build not an Application (EXE), but a Shared Library (DLL), which is designed to be callable by other independent code routines.

Bob Schor

Message 5 of 9
(3,137 Views)

Please define in a few more sentences what you mean by "access". Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,135 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ziajek

The problem is solved. 

" " There is a "hooks" to VI. Every exec have got included inner all VIs which u sue to compile. There i'll write simple solution, how to haul out the VIs.

1. first step is set in ur exe or ini file the port to listening on ur system.

2. In LabView, use "Open Application Reference" (function block) and there are terminals to connect:
Machine name -> plug in 127.0.0.1 or just 'localhost' 
Port number -> plug in port which one is setting to ur exe.
3. Output terminals are REF to ur app and optionaly Error wire.

4. Nex block what u need to use, is "Open VI Reference", There u have to plug in REF, name of ur VI what u want to haul out and optionaly error wire.

5. The output is a REFerence to ur VI. U can do with it waht u want. 

Acces to all VIs inner exe is by property "Exported VIs in Memory" in "Property Node".

Good fun 😄

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,094 Views)

Thank you for proving me wrong!  I'm glad to learn about "how to do things in LabVIEW that you thought were not possible".  Please do all of us a favor and mark your previous Reply as the "Solution" (it is OK to give yourself credit!) -- it will help others with the same question find the answer more quickly.

Bob Schor

Message 8 of 9
(3,085 Views)

Thank You 😄 ❤️

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,070 Views)