From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the .Net error 1172

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all

I make a Installer to install the LabVIEW 2014 RT, TestStand 2014 RT and my software in a new Win7 32bit Computer,then the .Net 1172 error was occurred, but use the same installer in my Parallels Desktop, it isn't. 

So any reason can occur this error and what is the solution?The .NET Framework version is 4.6.1

(Forgive my poor English)

Thanks All

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,238 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ludens

The TPL Dataflow library is not part of the .NET Framework distribution (as described here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/standard/parallel-programming/dataflow-task-parallel-library). Your other system must already have this dependency installed in the GAC (or otherwise). It is a single assembly file so you should be able to find the copy on your dev machine and include it in your project / use gacutil to copy it to the GAC as part of the installer (an extra install step).

Message 2 of 3
(2,211 Views)

Thank you so much, it is solve my problem  thoroughly.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,200 Views)