LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIT AFDX (ARINC 664p7) Module driver

Could anyone tell me how to get the instrument driver for AIT AFDX ARINC 664p7 module as a zip file which can be copied to instrument library? Is it a freeware?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,308 Views)

Right now I could not find a download link, but this module is an NI product as I saw. Therefore, you should contact NI for further help.

http://www.ni.com/contact-us/

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,269 Views)

Whether anyone worked with Arinc 664? How we could virtually test the VI which is made for Arinc 664 with out the card ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,226 Views)

I need it too ,Have you solved it?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,110 Views)

How to write afdx protocol with labview? Does labview have a package containing afdx protocol

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,116 Views)

How to write afdx protocol with labview? Does labview have a package containing afdx protocol

Have you solved this problem? I think the problem we have is very similar to using afdx communication

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,101 Views)

Hello Stan,

I know it has been a while since you put out this request.   AIT manufactures ARINC 664(AFDX) modules.   We do offer LabVIEW drivers as well which were developed in conjunction with the NI Engineering team.   If you still have these requirements in place please feel free to contact me at tonyr@aviftech.com/

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,109 Views)