LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADI Blackfin 2.5, LabView 8.5 on VISTA problems

I have lot of problems running LabView 8.5 on ADI ADSP-BF537 EZLITE embedded module on VISTA SP1.

Below are some examples as *.jpg.

Continuing about 3 to 5 times until I can finaly "Build" the application. The same with Linker and Loader.

I tried lot af adjustement, running LabView as Administrator and so far.

I have spent about 3 days on this project.

Does anybody have the same experience or some hints to improve the problem?

Peter Horn
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,315 Views)
Hello,

I had nearly the same problems, whe I started with LabVIEW Embedded a year ago. In my case, a lot of problems came up because of the installation order. First LabVIEW, then VisualDSP++ and then LabVIEW Embedded. Then I had a couple of wrong settings in my project regarding the right EZ-Kit. (Silicon Revision, ...). From your post it seems to be anywhere behind those installation and configuration steps, because you say it takes 3 to 5 times, but then the build process works fine. Am I right? If this is true, I need some research from your site? Can you reproduce this with a simple VI (Small Calculation), have you got some further informations about you VI or is it possible to post the source code! With this informations I can ask some developers, what might be wrong here.

Best regards
Alex Rudolph
NI Switzerland
Message 2 of 3
(2,260 Views)

Hi Alex

I gived it up to use LabView with Blackfin on my Vista notebook.

I even did not expected somebody to look at my problem.

I am now working with my XP notebook and I found it more and more exciting and fantastic as developement tool. Congratulations!

I do not have this problems with XP. However, I have tried it again and send you my test project3 with VistaError picture just to prove that I am not kidding.

On XP it runs without problems.

Regards Petr Horn

Mobile phone in Switzerland: 0041 (0) 78 788 98 20

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,254 Views)