LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 x axis scale parallely intensity plot

hi everybody ,
                      i need to plot a intensity graph which contains 2 x -axis. upper one and lower one it is possible.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Indrajit

| indrajitbarve@gmail.com | indar_indar2005@yahoo.co.in .
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,006 Views)
Hi indrajit,

Yes, there is a way to put 2 x-axis scales (and 2 y-axis scales) on a plot.  You just need to right-click on the existing scale and select Duplicate Scale.  You can then right-click on either of the scales and select Swap Sides to change it from the bottom to the top or the left to the right.

Kevin S.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,986 Views)
hi kelvin
                thanks for your information . but is not working, can you do one thing you just send me a vi which is having a intensity graph with 2 x axis...................otherwise send me the image how i want to do it.plz
waiting for ur reply
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Indrajit

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,972 Views)

Hi indrajit,

This article explains how to add additional scales to charts and graphs.

There is one item of note.  You are unable to use the outlined method to create a duplicate x-axis for Charts only.  If you want a duplicate x-axis on a Chart, one workaround is to create a custom chart control with 2 or more x-axes.  You can then use this custom control as you would normally.

Kevin S.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,954 Views)
hi kelvin
           thanks its working fine.
Indrajit

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,945 Views)