LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A message says RT sys isn't connected to the net. I can ping and it responds.

I am trying to connect to a PXI-8145 RT controller using ftp via internet explorer. It was working before,and now I get a message saying the real time system is not connected to the network. I can ping the address, and it responds just fine. I can also target the RT system and run vi's on it. How do I get ftp to start working again?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,446 Views)
Hello Rhalter,

This is in fact a strange issue. Are you able to FTP to the controller from MAX i.e right click on your 8145RT controller and select File Transfer. If it comes up asking for a username and password, just hit OK and see if you are able to get in.

Regards,

Arun V
National Instruments.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,428 Views)
Yes, I can ftp using NIMax. I can also use other ftp software. The problem seems to be with ie.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,419 Views)
Hello,

Since you are able to FTP using MAX and other software, I would think that you might be having some kind of setting that is blocking IE. I did search for some issues in our database and entering ftp:\\ip address works always. Have you tried accessing the RT controller from another computer using IE? I would defnitely look more closely into IE settings because everything else seems to be fine.

Regards,

Arun V
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,392 Views)