LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9068 system crash - unable to open an initial console???

I have had a monitoring and control application running on a 9068 for a few months now. At some point, the interface froze up and none of my operators were able to boot back into a functional state. I have looked through the web interface error logs and the only events that occurred around that time were several instances of "Warning: unable to open an initial console." Is this a legitimate concern, or is this something far detached in the kernel from any LV function? I have individually tested each I/O module, re-deployed my application and ran it successfully, checked my files on disk that are written to for any size management issues and have monitored the CPU load / memory allocation in DSM, all of which look fine. 

I have attached dmesg logs for additional information of my boot-up this morning. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,401 Views)

Hi dest2ko,

This is quite complicated to fix on a forum so I would like to start asking. Do you have access to the support platform? 

I couple of troubleshooting steps that I found:

1- Try force recompiling the application 

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000P9BESA0

2- Go to MAX and enable (if it's disabled) the Enable Console Out of the target.

Regards,

PedroR

Message 2 of 2
(2,364 Views)