LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D Graph axis font property missing

I just updated to LV6.1 and now I have a broken VI in my application. One of my displays uses the 3D graph and when formatting data for display, I set the font size of the graph axes. This worked in 6.0.2 but in 6.1 apparently the font refnum no longer has any properties. See attached file for an example of what I used to do. Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,330 Views)
spacewire,

Thank you for reporting this bug, but it is already known to our R&D department and the fix will be released with the next set of the ActiveX components (the error is not in LabVIEW, but in the ActiveX controls themselves which affects not only LabVIEW, but VB, LabWindows/CVI, and others as well). There is no set date for this product at this time.
For a workaround, I would suggest removing thw cw*.ocx files from C:\Windows\system or C:\WinNT\System32. Then I would run the repair utility for LabVIEW 6.0.2 (in Add/Remove Programs) and tell it to only repair if the file is missing. This will add the controls that shipped with LabVIEW 6.0.2 back on to the system and solve this error.

Randy Hoskin
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
http://www.
ni.com/ask
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,330 Views)