LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2d unwrap

Hi all,

Is there a 2D phase unwrap vi available somewhere? Or has someone made a good one himself?

Thanks,

Sam

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,182 Views)

Hi Sam,

Could you please elaborate on what you are trying to do please? Or post your attached VI to illustrate what you want to achieve?

Thanks,

Shalini B
Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK & Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,149 Views)

Hi Shalini,

Phase unwrapping is provided in Labview in one dimension only (Unwrap phase VI). What I want to achieve is two-dimensional phase unwrapping, i.e. first unwrapping in one direction, then unwrapping in the perpendicular direction.

What I do now to achieve this is build two for loops, one for each dimension. It would save calculational time if there were a single VI which does the unwrapping immediately in 2 dimensions.

Hope this clarifies my problem,

Sam 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,146 Views)

Hi Eluri,

Unfortunately I did not find a simpler way to implement the 2D phase unwrapping. I believe your approach is correct since the common approach to build a 2D array is indeed with 2 for loops one inside another.

Shalini B
Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK & Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,128 Views)

Hi,

I am working in the unwrapped phase map .

I need help to write the code of this process .

please can you help me

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,316 Views)

If you know (some) LabVIEW and are stuck, attach your work thus far (as VIs, please, code, not pictures of code) and explain what you think you are missing.  If you don't know any LabVIEW, and you want someone to do your work for you, advertise and hire them.  Otherwise, if you don't know any LabVIEW, learn LabVIEW (there are Tutorials mentioned on the first page of this Forum) and do it yourself.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,295 Views)