cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2010 now available

See here

Message 1 of 7
(2,998 Views)

Some very interesting new features.  Especially the one where you can right click and export data to Excel.  Could that be the downfall of all the "How do I write my data to Excel?" questions?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,945 Views)

I like the fact that all of the features implemented from the idea exchange are specially noted and credited to the one who submitted the idea. I think Christian has 4!

And I can't wait to try the streaming data functions.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,932 Views)

Yes.  I like that too.  Did NI contact them and ask them for a quote?  The commentary sounds a lot like the original idea sales pitch, but now worded in the past tense.  (It used to be you  couldn't ... , but now we can.....)

Maybe it's just NI's wording, but the commentary sounds like testimonials by the original idea creators.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,923 Views)

@Ravens Fan wrote:

Yes.  I like that too.  Did NI contact them and ask them for a quote?  The commentary sounds a lot like the original idea sales pitch, but now worded in the past tense.  (It used to be you  couldn't ... , but now we can.....)

Maybe it's just NI's wording, but the commentary sounds like testimonials by the original idea creators.

You can be 100% sure that they use manuscript, and it is quite transparent. Not that it matters. I like the improvments. From this picture it may also look like we can expect some new details in the front panel items. But I could be wrong here.

20377i73753607103A556E

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,905 Views)

Those controls are available here for 8.6 and 2009.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,894 Views)

@Ravens Fan wrote:

Did NI contact them and ask them for a quote?  The commentary sounds a lot like the original idea sales pitch, but now worded in the past tense.

They did, actually, but not for that text. The main LV page now has a video with some of the people who suggested these talking about them.

(2,865 Views)