From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Web UI Builder and Data Dashboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create custom styles for data dashboard apps in windows 8

Hi,

Just downloaded data dashboard for windows 8, and i have connected it to a webservice that publishes varous weather data. However it seems like i cant create custom design like adding images, or changing the background. Any ideas how this can be done? or any examples for dashboard on windows 8?

The picture added as attachment shows how my first pages looks like so far. This is quite booring design and i would like the possibility to change background color, and maybe add some pictures.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,329 Views)

Data Dashboard 1.0 does not have those features. We added those features in Data Dashboard 2.0, which is only available for iPad.

You do get a feature unique to Windows 8, though: with snapped view (drag the app from the top of the screen to the far right or far left) you can have a running dashboard on the screen while you do other work.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(6,308 Views)