LabVIEW MathScript RT Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fsolve Error in Labview MathScript (Error-90162 in Row 107, Spalte 22: unknown Syntax: '@' )

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey there,

I try to load an run a working Matlab script in the Labview Mathscript node and I do get an error when the node tries to start the function.

The function solves a non-linear system with fsolve. The syntax of fsolve and matlab uses the '@' to tell fsolve which equations should be solved.

When I now try to run the script in Labview I get the Error:

English: Error - 90162 in Row 107, Collum 22: unknown syntax: '@'

German: Fehler -90162 bei Zeile 107, Spalte 22: Unerwartetes Zeichen: '@'

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Best wishes!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,381 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ge73sag

Hallo Herr Frobin,
der Fehler wurde bei mir durch folgendes gelöst:
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/5BECAA32D63921628625670C005BDA1A?OpenDocument

Ich habe Matlab manuel als „Server registriert“:
https://de.mathworks.com/help/matlab/matlab_external/register-matlab-as-automation-server.html#buq2z...

Jetzt passt alles.
Danke und Grüße

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,364 Views)

The above "solution" seems to require the Matlab script node. I thought you were using Mathscript instead.

(Still, maybe the entire thing could be done much more easily in plain LabVIEW code. Can you explain what you are trying to solve?)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,352 Views)

Yes you are absolutly right! Now I'm using the Matlab-Script instead of the Mathscript. I did mix up some errors here in the post. 

The Syntax Error with the Mathscript isnt solved yet! But I tried to use the Matlabscript and got the Error 1046 and had use the above solution to fix it. 

The Matlab code/function I'm using is solving a non-lin. eq. system which is calculating a chemical flame reaction where fuel is burned under fat condition. The code replies the exhaust gases and chemical composition. As far as i know this isnt something which can be done in Labview easily.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,342 Views)

@ge73sag wrote:

As far as i know this isnt something which can be done in Labview easily.

You'd be surprised. Do you have a link to a website explaining the details of this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,329 Views)