From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW MathScript RT Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fsolve Error in Labview MathScript (Error-90162 in Row 107, Spalte 22: unknown Syntax: '@' )

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey there,

I try to load an run a working Matlab script in the Labview Mathscript node and I do get an error when the node tries to start the function.

The function solves a non-linear system with fsolve. The syntax of fsolve and matlab uses the '@' to tell fsolve which equations should be solved.

When I now try to run the script in Labview I get the Error:

English: Error - 90162 in Row 107, Collum 22: unknown syntax: '@'

German: Fehler -90162 bei Zeile 107, Spalte 22: Unerwartetes Zeichen: '@'

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Best wishes!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,369 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ge73sag

Hallo Herr Frobin,
der Fehler wurde bei mir durch folgendes gelöst:
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/5BECAA32D63921628625670C005BDA1A?OpenDocument

Ich habe Matlab manuel als „Server registriert“:
https://de.mathworks.com/help/matlab/matlab_external/register-matlab-as-automation-server.html#buq2z...

Jetzt passt alles.
Danke und Grüße

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,352 Views)

The above "solution" seems to require the Matlab script node. I thought you were using Mathscript instead.

(Still, maybe the entire thing could be done much more easily in plain LabVIEW code. Can you explain what you are trying to solve?)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,340 Views)

Yes you are absolutly right! Now I'm using the Matlab-Script instead of the Mathscript. I did mix up some errors here in the post. 

The Syntax Error with the Mathscript isnt solved yet! But I tried to use the Matlabscript and got the Error 1046 and had use the above solution to fix it. 

The Matlab code/function I'm using is solving a non-lin. eq. system which is calculating a chemical flame reaction where fuel is burned under fat condition. The code replies the exhaust gases and chemical composition. As far as i know this isnt something which can be done in Labview easily.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,330 Views)

@ge73sag wrote:

As far as i know this isnt something which can be done in Labview easily.

You'd be surprised. Do you have a link to a website explaining the details of this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,317 Views)